新蒲京澳門賭場網站:SAP MM 測試題
purchase order on which the goods receipt is based, you defined a purchase order price unit that differs from the purchase
What is the significance of the purchase order price unit and what should you take note of in the case of
a goods receipt?
1. The purchase order price unit is stored in the material master record or purchasing info record
and defines the unit of measure in which the material is ordered.
2. The system establishes the relationship between
Inventory Management the purchase order price unit and the purchase order unit by unit conversion in the purchase order.
3. At the time of
goods receipt, both the quantity in the purchase order unit and the quantity in the purchase order price unit have to be
entered, however, the quantity in purchase order price unit is calculated by the system. You have to change it, when the
calculated quantity differs from reality.
4. Both at the time of goods receipt and invoice verification, the material
is valuated on the basis of the purchase order unit.
You enter a goods issue and receive the
following message: "W: On , only 0.000 pieces are available".What do you conclude from this?
stocks of the material exist anywhere in the entire plant. Therefore, nothing can be withdrawn.
2. Only the specified
storage location does not contain any stocks of the material. Therefore, nothing can be withdrawn.
3. The material
exists in the specified storage location on the current day, however, it is unavai新蒲京澳門賭場網站lable, because of other reservations.
4. The message represents a warning which you can ignore by pressing the ENTER key.
level is physical inventory carried out in Inventory Management ?
1. At material level
2. At material/stock
3. At material/plant/stock type level
4. At material/plant/storage location/stock type
What options do you have after entering a physical inventory count for a raw material?
1. You can initiate a recount.
2. You can print a list of differences to determine the materials you have to
3. You can post an inventory difference, whereby a material document and an accounting document are created
in the background.
4. You can post the inventory difference, whereby only an accounting document is created in the
How do you replicate a delivery free of charge in R/3â€™s Materials Management?
1. You enter a purchase order with the purchase order price. Then, however, you post the receipt with reference to
the purchase order using a non-valuated movement type.
2. You enter a purchase order item, set its invoice indicator
to blank and its purchase order price to zero, and then post the goods receipt.
3. You do not enter a purchase order,
but post the delivery free of charge using a specific movement type in Inventory Management.
4. You create the
material with the material type UNBW and then post the goods receipt without reference to the purchase
When does the system automatically create a storage location view in the material master
1. At the first goods receipt into special stocks the system creates a special stock - storage location view
with the number 9999.
2. Automatic creation of storage locations (views) must be permitted for the plant.
customizing, you can define for movement types whether at goods movement the system creates a storage location view
4. If the first goods receipt of a material is posted to a cost center and you have set the automatic
creation of storage location views for the plant and movement type, the system creates the storage location view
Which of the following statements about movement types are true?
movement type influences the update of material stock account and consumption ac新蒲京澳門賭場網站count.
2. In the standard SAP system,
you can enter per material document only goods movements of one movement type.
3. Goods movements, that are created
from other application areas (for example a delivery in SD), are not described with movement types.
4. The movement
type used controls field selection for the goods movement transaction.
5. If you use special stock indicators you can
create different stock and value updates of a material for one and the same movement type.
Which of the following statements on procuring a material of material type NLAG are correct?
1. The purchase
order must be account assigned.
2. The goods receipt must always be non-valuated.
3. When you enter an invoice,
you can change the account assignment as long as the goods receipt was non-valuated.
4. When the material is for
consumption, no document is ever created in Financial Accounting.
Which of the following stock
transfers/transfer postings are relevant to valuation?
1. Stock transfer from storage location to storage location
within the same plant or company code.
2. Stock transfer from consignment stores of vendor XY to our unrestricted-use
stock in storage location 0001.
3. Transfer posting from stock in quality inspection in storage location 001 to stock
in quality inspection in storage location 0002 within the same plant.
4. Stock transfer of a material from storage
location 0001 from plant 0001 to plant 0002. The plants belong to the same company, however the valuation areas are different
(valuation level is plant).
Which of the following statements about valuation classes are true?
1. The valuation class is maintained in the material master record at the storage location level. With that, a split
valuation per storage location is possible.
2. The valuation class is maintained in the material master record at
valuation area level. With that, different account determination is possible for the materials of one material type. For
example, you can have different material stock accounts for different materials of the same material type.
valuation class is a standard class of the classification system. A characteristic of this class refers to the moving average
price or standard price in the accounting view in the material master record. With that, i新蒲京澳門賭場網站t is possible to search for
materials with similar prices. The search is possible with direct values, intervals and greater than / less than
4. The valuation classes will be tied to one or more material types via an account category
Which of the following statements on price control in the SAP R/3 system are correct?
1. Price control â€œSâ€? allows only purchase orders with constant prices. Therefore, for purchased materials with
price control â€&oelig新蒲京澳門賭場網站;Sâ€?, you should arrange outline agreements to protect the constant price.
2. Price control â€œVâ€?
is recommended for purchased materials.
3. If a goods issue is posted between when you post the goods receipt and when
you post the invoice, and this leads to the total stock being smaller that the quantity to be settled, the system posts any
differences between the purchase order price and the invoice for the quantity consumed (stock shortage) to a price difference
account, irrespective of the price control that the material is subject to.
4. The importance of price control â€œVâ€?
depends on whether the material ledger is active or not. If you are not working with the material ledger, price control
â€œVâ€? means that you are using the moving average price. This means that the value of the stock account and the price per
price unit is adjusted for existing stocks.
5. In the case of differences between the purchase order price and the
valuation price in the material master, the difference is posted to a GR/IR clearing account at goods receipt if you are
working with price control â€œSâ€?. This is then cleared when the invoice is posted.
Which prerequisites must be fulfilled before a new MRP list can be created for amaterial?
1. The material was included in the planning run.
2. The creation indicator allows the creation of
3. The material has been assigned an MRP group.
4. The material has been assigned an MRP profile.
5. The planning run is carried out in the background.
Which data must you have maintained in the system so that schedule lines are automatically created as a result of the planning run for forecast-based planning?
1. MRP procedure VV is defined in the material master record; past consumption values exist; a scheduling agreement
exists; a source list with the scheduling agreement as the supply source is defined as relevant to planning; a forecast
exists; a planning run is executed with an appropriate setting for the automatic creation of schedule lines.
procedure VV is defined in the material master record; a scheduling agreement exists; a quota arrangement exists and is
defined as relevant to planning; a forecast exists; a planning run is executed with an appropriate setting for the automatic
creation of schedule lines.
3. MRP procedure VV is defined in the material master record; a scheduling agreement
exits; a source list with the scheduling agreement as the supply source is defined as relevant to planning; a forecast
exists; a planning run is executed with an appropriate setting for the automatic creation of schedule lines.
procedure VV is define in the material master record; past consumption values exist; a scheduling agreement exists; a quota
arrangement relevant to planning exists; a forecast exists; a planning run is executed with an appropriate setting for the automatic creation of schedule lines.
Which MRP procedures are used in consumption-based planning?
1. Forecast-based Planning
2. Material requirements Planning
3. Manual reorder point Planning
4. Systematic materials Planning
5. Time-phased materials Planning
How can a purchasing info record be generated?
1. Manual entry
2. Update from purchase order
3.Update from purchase requisition
4. Update from RFQ
Purchase orders can be outputted
(printed or transmitted) in different languages. Where does the system obtain the information determining the language in
which a PO is to be printed?
1. Customizing setting
2. The language must be specified when you log on to the
system. This is then used as the basis for system printing.
3. You specify the language to be generally used for communication purposes for each vendor in the vendor master record.
4. The language from the PO header is used.
5. The language is defined via the material short text.
How is the outputting
(printing/transmission) of purchase orders controlled?
1. As a rule, the system attempts to determine a message
record for each message type in the message schema by means of an access sequence.
2. A message record in the PO
header contains all the information that is necessary for outputting, such as the printer and the transmission time-spot.
3. Printing only takes place if the print indicator has been set in the PO item.
4. Printing only takes place if
at least one message record can be found.
What is an access sequence?
1. The access
sequence is used within the context of the "condition technique" to find condition records.
2. An access sequence can
comprise several condition tables.
3. An access sequence defines which condition records are allowed and the sequence
in which they are selected.
4. An access sequence is assigned to the condition types that are to be determined
5. Within an access sequence you can define, that after the first successful access at a condition
record the system is not searching another records.
How does the system determine the conditions
when creating a purchase order?
1. The system uses an access sequence stored in Customizing to determine the
appropriate info record.
2. If the info record concerned was created manually, you can copy the conditions directly
from the info record to the purchase order.
3. If the info record concerned was created automatically, there is only a
reference to the previous purchase order, from which the system then determines the conditions.
4. You can enter the
conditions manually. However, you cannot use scale prices.
Which statements regarding the release
(approval) of purchase requisitions with classification are correct?
1. The assignment of the release strategy is
effected automatically via the values assigned to the class characteristics.
2. The release status describes which
follow-on actions are possible in connection with the purchase requisition (for example, release for issue of RFQs, release
for issue of RFQs and PO).
3. The purpose of the release strategy is to exercise control over the transmission of the
In which way can you obtain information on purchase orders issued to a vendor
that have not yet been invoiced?
1. You make use of a list that displays all the purchase orders issued to a certain
vendor. You limit the POs shown on the list to those that have not yet been invoiced by the appropriate definition of the
Scope of List.
2. You make use of a list that displays all the purchase orders issued to a certain vendor. You limit
the POs shown on the list to those that have not yet been invoiced by means of the selection parameters.
selection parameters and list scopes are predefined by SAP and cannot be changed.
How does the
system assign prices to items when creating a purchase order? To what extent can you use these prices in subsequent purchase
1. You can enter conditions manually. However, you cannot use scale prices.
2. The conditions for the
purchase order items are saved as conditions in the info record. The system then proposes these prices in subsequentpurchase
3. Info records that the system created automatically from the purchase order only contain the reference to
the previous purchase order, from which the system deter新蒲京澳門賭場網站mines the conditions.
4. If there is no info record, and if
the purchase order item is created with reference to a purchase requisition item that has a material master record, the
system assumes the price from the purchase requisition.
What does the purchasing document type
1. Number assignment
2. Permitted item categories
3. The eligibility of scaled prices in
4. The eligibility of scaled prices in scheduling agreements
5. Which header texts, appendix texts,
and item texts are printed
You wish to procure a material using a purchase order. You wish to
take delivery of the material at different times. A graduated discount scale exists for the material. How do you proceed if
you wish to take advantage of the discount arrangement?
A Enter several order items with the same material number and
different delivery dates
B Enter one order item with the material number and assign the material to different
C Enter an order item with the material number and create a number of schedule lines
D Enter a number
of purchase orders for the material and specify different delivery dates
Which options for handling cash discounts are available in R/3?
1. Gross or net posting at the time of goods
2. Gross or net posting at the time of invoice receipt
3. Gross or net posting at the time of purchase
4. Deduction of cash discount during the payment run in Financial Accounting
5. Gross or net
posting when the invoice is released
Which of the following statements on purchasing transactions
using foreign currencies are correct?
1. An exchange rate can be entered in the order header. This is only for
statistical purposes to be able to analyze fluctuations.
2. At goods receipt the system uses the current exchange
3. You can configure the system so that it uses the current exchange rate in Invoice Verification.
can configure the system so that it uses the exchange rate from the purchase order in Invoice Verification.
5. You can
configure the system so that it uses the exchange rate from the order header in Invoice Verification.
What must you take into account if you want to post an invoice before the goods receipt? What are the consequences of
using this procedure?
1. You must set the GR-based invoice verification indicator in the purchase order at the
2. Before you enter the invoice, you must set the GR-based invoice verification indicator in the vendor master
3. The system cannot refer to the quantity to be settled and the corresponding amount. You must enter this
information manually every time.
4. The system identifies a quantity variance and blocks the invoice for payment
(provided that the appropriate tolerance limits are exceeded).
Which of the
following statements about the material number are true?
1. You can extend the length of the material number to a
maximum of 40 characters. You configure this in Customizing.
2. When you create a material, the system checks if the
material number falls within a number range defined in Customizing, depending on the material type.
3. The system
checks the existence of the material number in all transactions that work with material master records.
4. When you
create a new material master record without specifying a material number, the system always generates a material number
5. You can use a template to format the material number, which you configure in Customizing. It applies
to all material master records in an R/3 System.
What controls the account group in the vendor
1. Account determination
2. Field selection in the vendor master
3. Type of number assignment
for vendor master
4. Particular use of vendor master record
Which of the following
statements on procuring a material of the material type NLAG are correct?
A. The purchase order must be acount
B. The goods receipt must always be unvaluated.
C. when you enter an invoice, you can change the
account assignement as long as the goods receipt was unvaluated.
D. When the material is for consumption, no document
is ever created in Financial Acccounting.